|Northern Illinois SCORE serves Rockford and the Stateline Area with Expert Small Business Mentoring and Informative, Educational Small Business Workshops!|
Workshops are designed to educate on topics that are major areas of concern for a new business, or for an existing business trying to expand.
SCORE teaches how to start your business, market your products or services, set up accounting practices, establish legal counseling, obtain bank financing, adopt technology, and more.
Workshops are presented by SCORE volunteers or business partners in cooperation with Rock Valley College, the Small Business Development Center, and EIGERlab
"Pinterest" Social Media! Hotter Than Chili Peppers?
PINTEREST is the hottest thing site to hit Social Media in a very long time! It might be hotter than chili peppers. At over 21 million users and growing daily, it is generating huge interest with businesses and personal consumers alike.
- Pinterest had 12 million unique visitors in January 2012 with an average visit of over 16 minutes;
- The average time on site has grown to 97 minutes! That is phenomenal.
- As of March 5th, 2011 Pinterest was the 16th most popular website in the U.S. and 66th in the world, according to Alexa;
- Hundreds of brands are on Pinterest including The Today Show, Lowes, The Gap, Whole Foods, Real Simple Magazine, GE and many more prominent brands!
- Pinterest hit 10 million U.S. visitors in one month - faster growth than any social media site in history!
This workshop is NOT scheduled at this time.
Workshop Topics What We'll Cover
- Why you SHOULD BE ON PINTEREST
- When you SHOULDN'T be on Pinterest
- Design, Copyright and Terms of Service Your own personal Pinterest strategy
- Who is on Pinterest?
- How to get started on Pinterest
- How to grow your TRAFFIC and REVENUE with Pinterest
|When:||To Be Determined; Fall 2012|
|Time:||6 pm to 8 pm|
|Where:||EIGERLab West Classroom Location|
|Cost:||$19; Click Buy Now button below|
|Registration Closes 2 days before the workshop date|
About the PresenterVernon Wanner
Vernon has more than 30 years of business experience in engineering design, engineering management, web design, and Internet Marketing. He has held positions as Director of Engineering, VP of Engineering, Product Liability Manager, and Product Research Manager. His corporate experience includes positions at Rockwell International, Johnson Controls, Greenlee Textron, and First Webs, Inc.
Vernon is the owner and president of First Webs, Inc. First Webs helps small businesses develop effective presences online. Vernon is a Certified Webmaster with Prometric and is SEO (search engine optimization) Certified with the Search Engine Academy. First Webs has been in business since 2003.
If you find this workshop of interest but can not attend, please email us at email@example.com. We'll add you to our email list and you will receive advance notice when the workshop is held next.